Lunch Menus and Information
*Please click here to read the latest Accent Catering Covid 19 measures.
September 2020 Menu
Week commencing: Monday 7th, 21st September, 5th, 19th October
Week commencing: Monday 14th, 28th September, 12th October
*Please note that all lunches are served with a bottle of water.
Please be aware we DO NOT ACCEPT CASH in school any more, we are now operating a cashless system using the online MCAS (My Child at School) app. To sign up for MCAS please follow the link :
Are you entitled to free school meals?
Check your eligibility and save hundreds of pounds whilst helping raise money for your child's school.
"Have your circumstances changed?"
"Do you think you are entitled to benefit related free school meals?"
Please call in to the school office and see Mrs Swift who will be able to answer any questions and help you complete the application form.
For every child eligible for a Free School Meal, even if they do not have a school meal, we will be able to claim for funding which benefits the whole school.
See below the criteria for applying:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers allowance
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided that hey are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit "run-on"- the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they have stopped qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Download and print an application form here.
Once your form has been completed, please hand this in to the main office.