Lunch Menus and Information
March 2020 -July 2020
2nd March/ 30th March/ 11th May/ 15th June/ 13th July
Week commencing:9th March/ 20 April/ 18th May/ 22nd June/ 20th July
16th March/ 27th April/ 1st June/ 29th June
23rd March/ 4th May/ 6th July
Are you entitled to free school meals?
Check your eligibility and save hundreds of pounds whilst helping raise money for your child's school.
"Have your circumstances changed?"
"Do you think you are entitled to benefit related free school meals?"
Please call in to the school office and see Mrs Swift who will be able to answer any questions and help you complete the application form.
For every child eligible for a Free School Meal, even if they do not have a school meal, we will be able to claim for funding which benefits the whole school.
See below the criteria for applying:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers allowance
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided that hey are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit "run-on"- the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they have stopped qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Download and print an application form here.
Once your form has been completed, please hand this in to the main office.