Join our Fulbridge Family (Vacancies)
Level 3 Apprentice Teaching Assistant
At Fulbridge, we are the curators of the next generation. We strive for excellence; continuously innovating and pushing the boundaries of conventional teaching methods. Our structured, supportive network provides students and staff with a deep-rooted foundation which enables them to fulfil their potential. Learning at Fulbridge is creative, tangible and colourful. Join us if you want to do things differently, and support our mission to deliver the highest quality of education to every student.
We are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Apprentice Teaching Assistant to join our popular and successful Academy. The successful candidate will join our team and will be provided cross year experiences to support their understanding and development to successfully pass their apprenticeship.
• The successful candidate will work as part of the classroom team to support
and assist in the children’s everyday school life.
• Provide teaching support in small groups
• Liaise with the teacher to understand the objectives of each session
• Assist the teacher with observations and monitoring of the progress of
children, both educationally and socially
• Keep up to date written records for supported pupils
• Be continually supported by both a school and college-based mentor
Please apply via the link if you wish to join our exciting, creative and innovative journey. To achieve our dream, we need staff who have a passion for education and the need to make a difference.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 7th June 2022.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
The Four Cs MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure check and references.
* Please select the documents below to open:
Please select to FOUR Cs MAT logo below to view all vacancies within the MAT: