Welcome to The Fulbridge Academy
How do I register my child?
All applications are to be completed online using the links provided. This excludes The Fulbridge Academy in year admissions. In this instance, you would need to visit the main office (Pixie Hollow) to complete an application form. Please may we advise you that you would need to bring 3 forms of ID.
This should be:
1. Proof of where you (the parent/carer) live - utility bill, bank statement etc (less than 3 months old)
2. Proof that your child lives with you (the parent / carer) - child tax credit or child benefit letter
3. Proof of the child’s date of birth - passport or birth certificate
Nursery: Magic Kingdom- 15 hour funded places
We are a 64 place Nursery Class for children aged 3-4 years old.
Children can start our Nursery the term after they have turned 3. If the Nursery is full we will place you on our waiting list.
Morning: 32 places 8:30am – 11:30am
Afternoon: 32 places 12:10pm – 3:10pm
Monday to Friday but excluding school holidays.
The Nursery Class has a high ratio of experienced nursery staff.
We offer exciting hands on experienced based learning with access to the full school environment both indoors and outdoors.
Graded ‘Outstanding’ as part of the Ofsted Inspection in March 2012.
Enquiries can be made at the main Fulbridge Academy office (Pixie Hollow) and applications can be made using the yellow link above.
You can follow Magic Kingdom on Facebook by clicking here.
Registration and admission dates
If the Nursery is full we will place your child on a waiting list and allocate places according to our criteria.
Starting School In September
Reception Intake for September 2018 welcome evening slides are here:
In Year Application
FULBRIDGE ACADEMY IN YEAR APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Fulbridge Academy now administer their own in year admissions from Year 1 to Year 6. (New reception intake and Year 6 transfer by law still have to be administered by the Local Authority).
2. Application forms can be obtained from the school office or by phoning 01733 566990 or emailing email@example.com
Application forms are to be completed by visiting the Fulbridge Academy's school office during term time only.
3. Applications will not be accepted without:-
-Proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
-Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc less than 3 months old)
-Proof that the child lives with the parents (child tax credits,child benefit letter,medical card.
4. Application forms will be processed every Friday (term time only).
5. You will be informed of your child's place on the waiting list by email/letter within 10 days.
6. Measurement for in year admissions are done by using Google map,it is measured by a straight line from the Academy to the home address.
7. When you are offered a place at the Academy we will hold the place for 1 week before offering it to the next person on the waiting list , unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
8. If your child does not get offered a place at the Fulbridge Academy you have a right to appeal to the independent appeals panel, for more information please ring 01733 452589.
9. Fulbridge Academy must stress that when you fill out our pink in year admission form you are only applying for our school, to apply for any other Peterborough Schools you must contact the Local Authorities admission department on 01733 747474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We must also stress that at most times of the year our Academy is full in all year groups and you may be waiting for a long while to get a place for your child.
Please see below for allocation dates and application form deadlines:
September 2018 - July 2019
The Fulbridge Academy allocate school places every Friday (term time only). The dates when allocations will be taking place and the deadline dates for receiving your application for it to be included in the allocation are shown below.
In Year School Transfers
This is when your child already has a school place but you wish to transfer them to another school.
Secondary School Transfer (Year 6 to Year 7)
If you have any other questions or queries:
Please contact our school office on 01733 566990 for more information.
Our PAN (Published Admissions Number) is 120 pupils per year group.
Our current Admissions policy can be downloaded and viewed below.
This consultation is open from 19th November to Sunday 13 January. If you have any views or comments on the consultation of this policy please address these to the Principal and email Office@fulbridgeacademy.co.uk