School Lunch Information and Menus
Week 1 -
WC 6th January
WC 13th January
WC 20 January
Are you entitled to free school meals?
Check your eligibility and save hundreds of pounds whilst helping raise money for your child's school.
"Have your circumstances changed?"
"Do you think you are entitled to benefit related free school meals?"
Please call in to the school office and see Mrs Swift who will be able to answer any questions and help you complete the application form.
For every child eligible for a Free School Meal, even if they do not have a school meal, we will be able to claim for funding which benefits the whole school.
See below the criteria for applying:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers allowance
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided that hey are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit "run-on"- the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they have stopped qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Download and print an application form here.
Once your form has been completed, please hand this in to the main office.